Friday, February 8, 2013

FLAMINGO FRIDAY

Happy Friday! There is a full out blizzard coming and they are calling for 12"-24" of snow!! Can't wait for some quality relaxation and a little play time with Jackster in the yard.

I was thrilled when I saw that FIESTA dinnerware has a new color: FLAMINGO!! I always loved the fiesta line and think it would be so perfect for a vacation home in the tropics. The linens are TO DIE for and I think they would be perfect with a monogram in our kitchen or bath:


Actually, the aqua and coral would be perfect together!
ooo, these are also on sale! Set of 4 for $15.99 with an extra 20% off! 
and the dinnerware set, isn't the color just gorgeous? 
on sale now! buy 1 set for $50, get one free!! 

Happy Friday, and stay cozy if you're in this blizzard with me! 

3 comments:

  1. I love fiestaware and my daughter is collecting it. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! Now I just need that beach house...Yes, here in NJ we have had light snow all morning but later in the day the storm is really supposed to hit. I think our area is expecting 12-14 inches but all the reports seem to be different! Stay warm and enjoy all the snow. It looks like you area is going to get slammed!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love fiestaware! I have it in different colors for my dinnerware! Have a great weekend and stay warm!

    Breezy

    ReplyDelete