Thursday, August 5, 2010

Relaxed and Beachy Ranch Shoot Styled by Stacy

I have been so lucky to meet so many talented people since starting Shorely Chic. One person who I love running into is Stacy Kunstel of Stacy Style. What a nice girl and has been able to see so many fascinating places and homes through her work. During a recent visit to her blog, I instantly fell in love with a feature story Stacy styled and produced with photographer Tria Giovan for Better Homes & Gardens.  She shared some photos of the shoot which Stacy described as capturing the homes "relaxed and beachy style" - right up my alley!


Architect John Margolis and interior designer Martha Merrill.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh....I love!!!
    What an absolutely perfect space!!!
    Relaxed...comfortable...beachy but not too much:)

    ReplyDelete