Monday, July 5, 2010

California Love

Boy do I LOVE California! I just got back from a mini-vacation/business trip of inspiration today after 5 days of pure fun in the sun. A couple of my really close friends live in LA & Orange County so I thought I'd spend the 4th traveling around SoCal to see them this year.

I loved staying with my friends Laura, Katie and Dave, Whitney & Chris, and Cher & Blake in their LA, Newport Beach & Corona del Mar homes. I spend my days at beaches and pools, life couldn't be better unless Brian was with me but he unfortunately had to fly home for work :(

My friends were such great hosts and we all just had such a blast!

Here are some photos from the trip :)

yes, I got to ride on an aqua beach cruiser - heaven

my friend's view!!

liked the colors of this house in Newport

me :)

me and Cher on the ferry to Balboa Island

cute house

balboa island reminded me of the Hamptons in Lond Island

insanely delicious

one of the coolest stores I have ever been to, and of course I forgot the name!

aqua love

4th of July BBQ - I was so inspired by the apartment (below)
this was a closet turned into an office space

American Pride!

me and Cher!

beautiful Laguna Beach

love the surf

Hope you enjoyed the pics!


  1. Oh it makes me miss So. college stomping grounds. Newport beach is my fav! Glad you had such a look like you belong there.

  2. Oh you're making me miss it. :(
    Looks like you had a great time! I dig the aqua cruiser but I still love my own pretty pink hibiscus one with my big fat basket on the front.

  3. Beautiful! It is a place I've always wanted to visit. Hopefully soon. Would like to stay at that cute little blue house.

  4. Looks like a super fun time!!!!

  5. Looked like a fantastic and memorable trip!

  6. You weren't far from me! It's been gorgeous weather here too so good time to visit! ;)