Monday, November 23, 2009

A Cottage Christmas

I am sooo getting into the Christmas spirit, and I've just started changing around my apartment by doing the unthinkable - replacing the seashells and with reds, silvers, oranges, and candy canes - Eek! It's my first Christmas living in this apartment with Brian and I'm so excited :) In looking for some inspiration, I came accross these photos and wanted to share them with my readers!


I love all of this!! It's festive, yet elegant and in a way, understated. I love that beauty. 

I wanted to share some of my decorations so far, BUT my camera battery died and my charger is in my office, typical right? I'll get those up this week!

Oh, we went on this awesome hike this weekend at Bear Mountain, NY - thought I'd share a few photos of that!




5 comments:

  1. 1 word: COZY! These cottage homes look SO cozy. Makes me want to decorate mine for Christmas already. I'm feeling inspired!!!! YAY! Thanks for sharing :)
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute couple :) I love the Christmas decor. I'm in the same boat... my boyfriend won't let me start decorating until after Thanksgiving though... Cute blog! Following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thanks for sharing this photos. They are fantastic. Kisses, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the cozy christmas decor~
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy viewing your blog and your creative projects! "SEA-sons Greetings"
    from - gina@isolabellashop.com

    ReplyDelete