Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy Memorial Day

Well Hello Shorelies! Are any of you still here?? It's been A YEAR since my last post but I'm going to try and rev up my beach inspired postings this summer :) A lot has happened including the growth of Pure Joy Paperie in the weddings and art sector and I'm honestly having a blast! It has been the perfect career move for me as I am able to stay home and raise my son (girl on the way this July!) and do what I love while making a little $$ to help out around the house. Honestly, I could not think of a better situation.

How have you been?? There are so many gorgeous images circulating the web so I'm sure you've been keeping up with all the latest and greatest in coastal chic living. I've been loving Pinterest and catching up on a few blog posts here and there... We're actually redoing our house (which I'll share) so I've been scouring the web for inspiration.

Well, in keeping true to Flamingo Friday, I wanted to share our gorgeous watercolor flamingo that is still our #1 best seller, day after day more and more people purchase this print. I'm so happy it's been such a success because it is SO beautiful and that means people around the world share in the same happy wall art as me.



Happy Memorial Day Weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Love your shop and can't wait to see what you've been up to on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear form you!! Congratulations on your little girl on the way :)
    We can always use more beach chic images and blog posts to read ...
    Glad to hear your paperie is growing - my blanket boutique is too!!!
    Darlene
    www.BundleMeBaby.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete