Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pure Joy Paperie Update!

Hi Everyone!! It's been a while and there have been so many changes in my life, and in my shop! My little guy turned 1 (!!!) and we bought our first house! We've been having so much fun as parents and have been working our tails off in the new house to get things ready. If you follow me at Pure Joy Home, you should have seen the before pictures and the afters are just a few weeks away!

Also, Pure Joy Paperie has been growing by the minute. I've added lots of new art, stamp designs, wedding invitations and other paper goods, lucite trays, etc... We've also started wholesaling so you'll be able to find us in select stores throughout the country (super excited about that!).

Here are some highlights of recent items and I always take custom requests when time permits.


















Keep us in mind for your future gift-giving or self-giving (treat yo-self!) needs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment