Friday, October 26, 2012

FLAMINGO FRIDAY!

Happy Friday, Y'all!! Seems like it's been a long week, right?? I'm so excited to hang out in Connecticut again this weekend and not travel! I plan on taking lots of nice walks with Jack, hanging with Brian, going out to dinner, doing yoga, a little crafting with shells, and some shopping with mom :)

I was playing around on my computer the other day trying to come up with a cute new flamingo print and here is what came out:



Flamingo Fun on Etsy :) 

What do you have planned this weekend?!

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute! My husband always teases me because I stand like a flamingo, with one foot on my knee...it's a very comfy way to stand:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Getting started on my guest room decorating this weekend.Inspired by your blog this past week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new flamingo print! Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print! We are gearing up for a big, ugly hurricane this weekend. Hoping we don't lose power for too long!

    ReplyDelete