Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Shorely Chic's Joss & Main Sale Is Live!

Good Morning Everyone! I'm so excited to share with you my sale on Joss and Main today! I spent lots of time picking out items that I think represent the Shorely Chic look and I hope you'll take a peek and maybe even find something for yourself.



If you aren't already a member, you can sign up here and when you share the event with your friends on facebook, twitter, email, etc... you earn a $25 credit for each item they purchase! 

If you are already a member, you know how it work and the direct link to the sale is here.

Thank you all so much for visiting Shorely Chic! Many of you have been long time followers and some are probably just joining us today, please know that it is YOU that keeps me inspired and searching the world for all that is Shorely Chic :) 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! When I got my Joss and Main email this morning I said, "Hey I know her!" Very exciting!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, such fun items you selected as your collection! Looks like lots of items are selling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out your collection on Joss and Main- so much good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Great picks! I love when bloggers I follow are featured on those showcases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations - that's a lovely selection - love it all!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete