Thursday, May 3, 2012

All You Need Is Love & the Sea

First, thank you all so much for the sweet comments and support of the Shorely Chic Curator's Collection sale on Joss & Main yesterday. As much as stinks to see some of my favorite pieces sold out, it makes me happy that so many of you were able to get your hands on them! 

If you missed it yesterday, there is still time >> shop now


I came up with this little number while I was waiting for Brian to come home from work last night. It had been a long day and instead of doing things I should like laundry, clean, etc... I sat at my computer and played around on illustrator (I'm kind of addicted to it if you can't tell already). It's listed on Etsy and you can buy it as an 11" x 14" print, perfect for framing in your home or office!

I hope you're all having a great week, I'm off to celebrate the 10 New Trad Designers tonight in NYC :) 

Oh, and P.S. Thank you to my dear friend Erika Johnson at Radiant Republic for the inspiration to make this poster :) 

1 comment:

  1. Love the poster! Will definitely be adding this to my home makeover!

    dabbleinchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete