Friday, February 3, 2012

MY NEW CARRIE DUNHAM CLUTCH

I'm so excited for my new Carrie Dunham clutch I picked up at the NYIGF I had to share! I met Carrie a few times at various shows around Connecticut and I was so happy to see her at the show doing amazing and surrounded by so many new collections. Carrie's bags are so unique in that they come "naked" in various materials and tones, and then you buy covers to dress them up. I absolutely could not resist this one:


I'm trying to convince her to do a giveaway on the site, so stay tuned!! In the meantime, you can check out more of her bags and covers here.

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE her stuff and your blue & white striped choice is very fitting! TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. We hope you are able to have a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete