Thursday, February 2, 2012

BELLA MANCINI DESIGN

I fell in love with Bella Mancini's Greenport, LI family beach home described by her as, "beachy, airy yet cozy and comfortable vibe that lends itself to casual entertaining with friends and family". I couldn't come up with a better description:


  

I LOVE grasscloth in a foyer



 
 


All it takes for a nice kitchen (in my opinion) carrera marble countertops, white cabinets, nickel/chrome pulls, stainless appliances, dark hardwood floors, bamboo shades, subway tile backsplash, and fresh flowers :) And if you have fun color appliances like turquoise kitchen aid, put it on display.

 
totally dreamy out here...
how eclectic and fun!! Love how her style really comes out here...

 
can we say charming? The hula girl is such a nice touch, makes it cool!

I want a teepee

love how this bedroom is so tranquil, could put you right to sleep

 

8 comments:

  1. She is such a talented designer and extremely nice. i have had the pleasure of working with her in my Interieurs Showroom in new York. Thanks for showing us her latest project..nice inspiration for summer to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those sea urchin dishes in the bathroom! They would be so functional. Wonder where they are from. I will have to start googling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home! I love the relaxing colors and it's just so cozy!...I love the tepee too!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like the perfect place to come home to after a long day at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous home. I'd love to have sea grass wallpaper at some point. Also, love the shell mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful home! Thanks for sharing it :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my dream home! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete