Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Under-decorated Classic Beach

Thrilled to get my hands on the latest Coastal Living magazine amongst all of the wedding craziness and just relax, I was sent right into a tizy thinking I booked the wrong honeymoon to Maui. The newly remodeled Dunmore Hotel in Harbour Island was just redecorated by Nassau-based designer Amanda Lindroth and it was just screaming my name.

Lindroth went after her latest resort project with the popular un-decorated, or underdecorated trend in mind with lots of quirky pieces to add a 60's beach flair:



LOVE the china seas fabric on the bench and ottomon and love even more that nothing matches but it looks so good!










1st anniversery = dunmore
.

8 comments:

  1. Harbour Island is one of my favorite places. This is gorgeous! I would love to shoot a wedding there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect!! Bumping this to the top of my to-do list: check out the Dunmore Hotel ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty. That orange striped banquette is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this too - it's FAB!!!

    Hope you're having a great week and that the wedding plans are going smoothly.

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect spot for anniversary #1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a seagrass headboard like that and I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my copy today too. I will relax and enjoy brousing the pages tonight...along with the new 'Beach Cottages' special edition by Coastal Living I picked up today at the market. Love the cover...perfect for sitting out on my coffee table.

    Your bridal shower sounds amazing. And how lucky you are to get all your china, etc.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all that tropical white with the pastels..so fresh & pretty!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete