Friday, August 19, 2011

Beach House Love via Pinterest

So my iphone was stolen the other night!! Brian and I were out to dinner at Molto in Fairfield, CT, which was amazing other than the phone part, and I remember checking my phone at the table around 9:30. We left the restaurant and got into our car at 10:00 and it was nowhere to be found. We went back to the restaurant and the manager said no one had turned it in. :( 

Anyways, Brian left for his bachelor party this weekend in Vail (nice, huh?) and I had some time to goof around on Pinterest before bed last night. I was searching for beach houses, want to find images I hadn't seen before and I adored these:








aren't they great!? I love all the white and clean lines, natural elements, stripes, shell mirrors, horizontal paneled walls, and the list goes on! 

Sorry about the iphone story - moral is though, add the iphone tracking app to your phone like right now!!

9 comments:

  1. I too love a beach cottage look, or better yet to actually live in a beach cottage with an ocean view of course1 I have a pinterest board I call beach elegance where I have pinned the slightly elegant side of beachiness!! So fun to see your pins. Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these photos! So perfect, the beds with the yellow blankets and shelving units underneath is my favorite image. Thanks for sharing and I am so sorry about your phone! xoxo http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything in that last photo needs to be in my entry way, like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kids' room is amazing! Those portholes between each bed - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh gorgeous post! Pinterest is amazing, how on earth did we survive without it?!
    Morwenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bunk beach are so stylish and what great space savers they are with all of that extra storage...perfect for a beach house where kids all want to bunk in together!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute beach house. I love this style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. clean white lines is exactly what i think of when i think of beach houses. these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely images to add to my pin board!

    ReplyDelete