I'm so excited I can't even stand it.
If you will, here are my 2011 resolutions:
1. Become a really good housewife - I want to learn to cook, and do better laundry, and mature my home from the boyfriend/girlfriend 'pad' to the husband and wife HOME because this year I will become Brian's wife!
2. Be the best daughter, sister, and friend I can be
3. Focus on growing and evolving Shorely Chic working backwards from the BIG DREAM, the ultimate BIG PICTURE
4. Take so much pride in each task I take on, this includes the very mundane items that come my way like the laundry as mentioned above, day job duties, keeping my car clean, etc...
6. Buy a new camera and become awesome with my photography
7. Stop making so many plans (socially) and save a few days and nights to relax and just be with me (and B)
And for the boring:
6. go the gym and get into really good shape!
7. stop spending money like it grows on trees and save some $$
OK - how about you?? What is your biggest goal for 2011?