Thursday, February 14, 2013

MUSIC FIND: CURRENT SWELL

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!! I hope you eat lots of chocolate and sweets today and spend some quality time with those you love most :) I think I'll take Jack for a walk in the freezing cold after to work to prove my love to him, and then have a nice dinner with Big Brian and of course Little Brian in my growing belly! I'm starting to feel him move around in there which is one of the coolest things that's ever happened to me, it's so sweet to lay there and feel his teeny little gabs, really melts my heart...

Anywho, I discovered this new band while listening to the Spectrum, my go-to station on Sirius Radio: Current Swell. I'm always looking for new artists who make me feel good in that beachy, laid back sort of way and this band definitely fits the bill. I would say they are a mix of Jack Johnson, Sublime, and Dispatch which is pretty perfect for moi, tu?







Actually, this is a good last minute gift for your guy today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment