Friday, June 8, 2012

Etsy Crush - Silver Lining Decor

Y'all know I love a good Etsy shop and I'm so excited to share a new favorite with you, Silver Lining Decor. I'm obsessed with her earrings which are made from vintage glass rhinestones of the prettiest  colors on gold posts. I purchased these and have received SO many compliments: 


They're a nice change up from my everyday pearls but still uber classy and chic, and I think they have a lot of character, don't you?

Take a look at these other pretties:
aren't the bows TO DIE for??

Wanna know the best part? Not one pair of these earrings is over $21 - how can you go wrong??

Happy Shopping, Shorelies :) HERE

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already purchased the aqua blue rope and those adorable blue and turquoise bows <3 thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these thanks! i've been looking for nice everyday earrings and these are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Just purchased the navy ones.... and I have a feeling I'll be back for more...... would make a lovely birthday gift for girlfriends. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you featured Rachel @ SLD! She's one of my girlfriends and a very sweet person and SO creative it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute, I could spend years on etsy and have my eye on a few items. will def check these beauties out. Hope you are having a great weekend by the beach.

    ReplyDelete