Friday, May 10, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY CARD PRINTABLE

Happy Mother's Day weekend to all you mommies out there :) I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that in one year, I will be celebrating this day with my little monkey (who is currently training to be an olympic gymnast right in the comfort of my very own belly)!

I'm working on some new stationery designs and thought I would share this downloadable card in case you're in last minute need of a mother's day card.



Instructions to print:

Click on the link to download the card and print on size A2 folded cardstock. If you don't have any folded blank A2 cards, most probably won't, take a nice thick piece of paper and cut it down to size: 5.5"wide x 8.5"high. Print the design from your printer and fold down the center :)

Enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment