Monday, April 30, 2012

Benecki Fine Homes & A Special Annoucement

Before we begin, I wanted to let you all in on a very exciting thing happening tomorrow at 9:00 PM - If you shop on Joss & Main you are probably familiar with the Curator's Collections they run weekly with the best design bloggers in the country. Well, guess who is the featured blogger for tomorrow's sale?? 

Shorely Chic :)

Tomorrow starting at 9:00 PM EST you be able to shop a hand-picked selection of all my favorite beachy pieces from Joss & Main. There is waiting list to sign up to shop, but if you go through this invitation, you can get right in: click here >> INVITATION << click here

Yipee and Happy Shopping!!

Now, onto the meat of today's post: 

Meet the builders of the 2012 Ultimate Beach House by Coastal Living 





This was my favorite home from their website, but you can find more here
Interior Design by Melanie Turner Interiors.

The 2012 Ultimate Beach House is in Rosemary Beach, Florida and will be open for viewing between July 29, 2012 - October 7th, 2012 - road trip anyone??

Rosemary Beach looks beautiful!





More on Rosemary Beach here

I'm totally serious about that road trip!!

I have a very exciting week ahead and will be taking you all with me for the ride:

Tuesday, May 1st - Shorely Chic Curators Collection Sale on Joss & Main!!!! Starts at 9:00 PM and items will sell fast so set your reminders :)

Tuesday evening I'll be attending the opening celebration of Bunny Williams Pop-Up shop in NYC

Thursday evening I'll be celebrating the 10 New Trad designers at the New York Design Center with Tradhome

I'll have my trusty camera in hand to share all the parties with you :) 

Happy Week Shorelies :) 



7 comments:

  1. How fantastic for you Liz! Will be sure to check it out! Congratulations! If you make the road trip to Rosemary Beach, you have to stop here in SC on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Joss and Main collection.
    This is a wonderful house and I like all the furniture. I haven't seen where it is from though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The interiors were done by Melanie Turner of Melanie Turner Interiors.
    www.MelanieTurnerInteriors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, sweetie!!! thanks for stopping by my blog!! i love this post- this place is fantastic, its gorgeous and looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The designer for the 2012 Dream Home is Erika Powell with Urban Grace Interiors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz, come on!!! This is just down the road from me!!

    ReplyDelete