Friday, March 16, 2012

New York Cottages & Gardens Launch at Lillian August

I had a great night last night in NYC at the launch of the new New York Cottages & Gardens Magazine at Lillian August. It was so great to catch up with many of my twitter and blogger friends, and meet the team behind the magazine.


Lillian August asked some of my favorite NYC interior designers, Anne Maxwell Foster and Suysel dePedro Cunningham of Tilton Fenwick to decorate a window. Anne and I snuck outside to snap some shots:


 


isn't it FAB?

Live #DesignTV twitter chat with Amy of ABCD Designs, Jennifer of Dec-a-Porter, and Lynn of Decor Arts Now


I despise this photo of me but had to put it in because it's the only shot I have of another favorite NYC friend and designer, Rebecca Soskin

Me with Alana Moskowitz of the New York Design Center 

Hubs came to support after he got out of work!

That's Roxy of Society Social, an amazingly fun and colorful furniture line, Alana again, and me :)

Me and long time friends, Marcy and Irwin Feld of Irwin Feld Design

Was a great night filled with inspired design, great people, and the fantastic setting of Lillian August!

4 comments:

  1. So glad that you had a great time! Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time! I am so excited about the launch of NYC & G!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab event! and I'm loving your striped blazer with the coral silk button down!! Tres chic!!

    xoxo, Paula

    http://www.treschicmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun and you look so cute too!

    ReplyDelete