Tuesday, November 29, 2011

COASTAL CHRISTMAS WREATHS


I'm going to make our Christmas wreath for this year tonight to hang over the mirror in our "foyer" and you know I just have to add a few coastal items - I'm thinking starfish with a leaf based wreath hung by a pretty tartan plaid ribbon...

Check these out:







these are the type of leaves I want - what are they?

love these leaves, too 


obsessed with this one

a classic that just never gets old to me...





annd vearing off the topic, I could't resist:

pretty for a mantle or atop a cabinet/armoir, eh?


these stockings are from Wisteria, how cute!!

Sources:
Coastal Living
Country Living
Wisteria
Sunset

11 comments:

  1. I love these fresh wreaths - a beachy take on Christmas! White starfish are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one you said you're obsessed with - OMG Gorgeous! My eye went right to it. Would love that for my front door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same taste, Liz - these are all so gorgeous. Have fun making your wreath :O)

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, love the last stockings...by the way that's my driftwood tree that i made!
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the leaves and garland are bay leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool are these. Love the palm leaves with the star fish centre. Your newest follower.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lovely 'beachy' Christmas isnpiration!
    x
    Melissah

    PS I have set up a new blog http://countrystylechic.blogspot.com if you feel like popping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes they are bayleaves. I don't know what the round leaves are. What a lovely lovely blog you have. I adore CT and all of your coastline ideas make me nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every image is so beautiful. The leaves in the photo with the wreath, the garland and glass hurricanes are bay leaves. The leaves in the image below that are eucalyptus. I can often pick up these greens at our local weekend flower/garden markets. Now, I know where to find them, putting all those leaves together to make the swag and the wreath - well that's another story.

    ReplyDelete