Friday, September 2, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Today is the four year anniversary of the day Brian and I met :) We have been celebrating this day for the past three years as our anniversary because it was on this day we fell in love. I had come out of the city for the weekend to spend at my parents' house and some quality beach time. My first night home, my friends and I went to a bar and Brian and I laid eyes on each other the second I walked in. We spent the night dancing stayed awake the entire night talking at my parent's house (luckily they had no idea). We knew that it was it, and the next night we had our first official date at Rowayton Seafood. That weekend was pure magic.


Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you and can't wait to marry you in October!

7 comments:

  1. So sweet!! I love these photos - too precious. Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful!
    Happy Anniversary of the heart :)
    Congratulations on your soon-to-be-wedding!!!
    Love these inspiring photos of you and the love of your life!

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Brian are just the best - Can't wait to celebrate your love in October!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw... Happy "fell in love" Anniversary!! I love happy stories like yours :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I included the signs your Dad makes in a treasury on etsy..called 'In the red'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great story - it was the same for me & my husband - we've been married seven years now & it just gets better & better. I'm sure it will be the same for you too.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete