Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FALL AHEAD

I usually NEVER look forward to fall because I know it means the long sunny days of summer are over, but this year I'm actually VERY excited for the crisp fall days to arrive. I can't wait to go apple-picking, make pies, take Jack to the beach (after the summer dogs are allowed), wake up to the fresh cool air, make chili,  and read magazines while Brian watches football.

I'm excited to pick out new shoes and a new handbag for the season, here are some of my faves so far:


Tory Burch


J. Crew



Tory Burch

Rebecca Minkoff


LV with the new shoulder strap!!

J. Crew

I also can't wait to get married in October and fly to Maui for our honeymoon!!!

FYI: during my online exploring for fall gear, I came across an extra 30% off summer sale going on at jcrew.com - I filled up my shopping cart for Maui with amazing deals!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your selections. I am actually in the mood for fall too - maybe because we had such a crazy hot summer! Can't wait to hear all about the Maui honeymoon! We stayed there on ours too (13 years ago)! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those wedge ankle boots! *need!*

    ReplyDelete