Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Surfer Chic

Maybe it's because I just got back from my bachelorette party in Montauk { :) } but I have surfer chic on my mind. I love the bohemian-esque, sleek, cool, non-conformist way of living the style represents.
The house we were renting had this Leroy Grannis book on the coffee table, I loved looking through the surfer photography.


We spent a few night galavanting around at The Surf Lodge, Montauk. A very hip & trendy bar and motel on the water

Shorely Chic Photography available here: shop

Me and BFF Lauren whose bach it was forced to dress in the gear :)


  1. Such a fun collection of photos :)
    Great time of year to have the surf on your mind!

  2. Love surfing and the way of life! Glad you had fun! xo

  3. love all of theses photos I always wished I knew how to surf oh well...hope you had a great time at your party and you didn't party too much :-)