Friday, August 13, 2010

Mad About Chevron Patterns

Ok, I know I'm late but I've seen this pattern over and over and never really looked into what it's actual name was and different ways to use it. I love the way it used so boldly with bright eye-catching colors and how it really can transform a dull room into an uber chic one. Take a look at some of the images below:


The best part about Chevron is the fact that it is so simple to DIY with a little painters tape and paint. You can practically do it on anything to bring new life to your piece.

I'm working on coasters and a dresser at the moment!

What would you DIY - Chevron?

4 comments:

  1. I LURVE Stephanie Saabe's living room wall. I'm dying to try something similar. Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think I might be late to the chevron party too but these are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, where have I been?? What great shots. Particularly shot #4. Have a great weekend. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Placemats. In a sandy beige and white. Not sure how I'd go about it, but I think they would add a chic touch to my dark wood table and white dishes. Looking forward to seeing how your projects turn out!

    ReplyDelete