Friday, June 11, 2010

Trunk Show Pics

Wanted to share a few pics of the set-up trunk show with you guys because I loved it so much! My friend Jen from http://www.ittybittybag.com/ and I brought the goods to the show and my dear friend Linda who I have known forever being a very close friend of our family was the gracious host.

The space was absolutely gorgeous and perfect to display our goodies and it was a beautiful night with the doors open overlooking the pool. We had so much fun chatting with new customers, eating yummy treats provided by my awesome mom, and of course drinking margaritas and sangria!

 
I put all of my pillows on the couch, and I must admit, they looked fab!
 
some of my frames next to a "beach in jar" (which all sold!)
 
 
collection of the most beautiful smelling candles and some milk glass vases
  
yumm!
 
 
Jen's great items available at http://www.ittybittybag.com/
  
party time!
   
Linda and Mom holding velvet, "Keep Calm and Carry On" pillows
 
me and mom
haha - this was me trying to take a "professional" pic for the biz. Not sure I like them so I'll keep working on it!

8 comments:

  1. liz so sorry I missed it !
    the pictures look great !!!!
    Great work !!!!
    ;)
    See you soon..
    PS: you need to stop by one day with your comp.
    Have a good weekend.

    Trini

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i missed it!! be sure to have another one soon. everything looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lovely time last night!! You and Jen are lovely hosts!! I was also wondering if the wooden bowl with the mother of pearl inlay was still available..I love it!! Thanks again for a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great professional looking picture with your sweet rosey cheeks and happiness shining thru. I like it. Everything looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kim! Carolyn, so happy you were able to make it!! The little dish with the capiz shells sold :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...everything looked so beautiful!!! I think your "professional" photo looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry I missed this! It was a night of multiple invites everywhere and I mad-dashed from one to the next. Everything looks beautiful! Can't wait to see you IRL again soon.

    ReplyDelete