Monday, March 15, 2010

You're Invited!

Happy Monday to you! Hopefully all of you in the Northeast survived the hurricane like conditions this past weekend, I am one of the few lucky ones who has power. It was the worst storm Connecticut has seen in 50 years with trees and wires down everywhere leaving a majority of homes without power. Brian and I survived in our little abode and have been fascinated by the sights in town, especially by the water.

On a sunnier note, I wanted to let you know about a very special event that I will be participating in this weekend in NYC. From March 18th through the 21st, DIFFA, Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS, will launch the 13th National Tour of DINING BY DESIGN. Be prepared for the same dazzling dining installations, the delectable food and wine pairings of TABLE HOP & TASTE, and the astounding innovation of the Student Design Initiative.

The New York launch of DIFFA's DINING BY DESIGN 2010 will coincide and be located next door to the Architectural Digest Home Design Show at Pier 94.



For tickets and show details, visit archdigesthomeshow.com.

For those of you in the NYC area, please come visit me at the Connected Booth! I will at the table on Saturday starting at 12:00 p.m. and am looking forward to meeting lots of the people I blog and tweet with everyday :)

4 comments:

  1. How exciting for you! Can't wait to read the post about the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! I'll be there on Saturday from 10-11am blogging. I hope we can meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for you!! Wish I lived closer, darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time. I would love to go...look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete