Monday, May 7, 2012

Invite Trial

I was so excited when a past client of mine asked me to design her friend's upcoming surprise 30th birthday party invitations. I was a tad hesitant to share because the stationery line is not yet launched but I'm so pleased with the way they came out, I couldn't resist!!


fake info for privacy, of course, but wouldn't you like to live on Seabreeze Lane in Key Largo?

They will be on nice heavy stock with a matching coral envelope. 

Have a celebration coming up and want me to take a stab at the invites? Contact me :)

5 comments:

  1. I really like, esp since u will b pairing with coral envelopes.

    Kellie Alge
    Vero Beach, FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz it is perfect!! Good job!

    I have a feature Interview on my site with Tina from The Enchanted Home...

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete