Thursday, April 5, 2012

Surfboard Heaven from Coco Republic

I kind of can't even get over this find from Adore Home Magazine this morning, I seriously haven't been this excited about a piece of decor for a while! So we know Australians love to surf, and you know I love to use surfboards in decor (though understandably a hard sell for my Connecticut clients). My heart and soul was treated this morning with this delicious eye candy of "surfcraft" decorated in chic patterns sold on Coco Republic!







You'd have to pay a pretty penny in shipping to get one of these bad boys to the US, but talk about a DIY with endless possibilities! 

5 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I wish I knew how to surf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That is what I call beach chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! If only I had a beach house so I could justify buying one for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! How fun would those be in a little beach house right on the water.

    Happy Easter to you & the family.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete