Thursday, January 10, 2013

A COLORFUL LA COTTAGE


I adore this colorful family cottage with all of my creative heart for it's authenticity in design and the way the family worked with the little space to make it work for them. 




The cottage cares little about what's "in trend" but more about what speaks to them and what works in the space.


FUN, DIFFERENT!



FUNCTIONAL


This kitchen is my favorite because so often we get caught up in the dreamy kitchens we see that cost millions of dollars (well not really millions but lots!) but this little charmer looks great and - wow -doesn't have stainless steel appliances, how do they do that!? 





I love the little collections on display





Hi babies!

To learn more about this cottage and sources, see the full spread in apartment therapy

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! The little dinosaurs in the bathroom made me smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very homely and welcoming - my favourite kind of house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! i love what they've done with the front of the fridge.
    x

    ReplyDelete