Saturday, June 23, 2012

KEEP CALM AND THINK OF THE BEACH

Happy Weekend! What are ya'll up to? I couldn't be happier, Brian and I are headed to spend the night in a lighthouse near Mystic, Connecticut and to Watch Hill, Rhode Island on Sunday. The light house is owned and operated by the family of one of Brian's colleagues and has been recently renovated to comfortably accomodate family and friends. I seriously can't wait to to see what sleeping in a lighthouse is like, I know the views will be spectacular!

I also wanted to let you in on a little weekend special being that is the first official weekend of summer! 20% off all Cabana Striped Keep Calm and Think of the Beach prints in my Esty shop with code KEEPCALM. 




You can purchase these prints here: 

Have a good weekend!! 

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable Liz!! Have a great rest of your weekend!!

    www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to ACK this weekend!! So beautiful! Your phone cases would have fit in perfectly!

    ReplyDelete