Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beach Chic - Mallorca Style

This home in Mallorca, Spain designed by Carde Reimerdes is an absolute dream - I'm in love with all the natural elements and neutral colors reminiscent of the sea.  













 






Is anyone else ready for a vacation to Espana? 

{sidenote} When I was a little girl, my family would travel to Spain, to a little mountain town called Murla in the province of Alicante, for the month of August. My mother is part Spanish and her father and grandparents vacationed there from the city of Valencia, where they lived. It's such a magical place full of history and culture - a teeny tiny town amidst the vast mountain valley of Alicante, and absolutely beautiful. 

Do you have a favorite place in Europe?

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous house. I especially love the kitchen. I go to Mallorca a lot as my brother lives there - so lucky! Unfortunately, although his house has tons of character it doesn't look anything like this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could book a ticket right this minute. How refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. The floors are the color wood we have chosen for Sea Cottage, someday. The whitewashed furniture reminds me of what Dore of Burlap Luxe does to furniture.

    I have never been to Europe...I'm afraid to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This home is divine... and spot on with the trend of the faded driftwood look too! We used to vacation in Spain near Tarragona when I was a kid. And as an adult I spent time in a tiny town called L'Ametlla de Marin south of Barcelona. But I think my favorite spot in Europe is the Cote D'Azure/French Rivera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dream!!!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok now this is total fabulousness at its best ..wow unbelievable designer great research n your part this is great ive never seen this designer before i would love to repost some of this on my blog if its ok with you ...love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. by the way thanks for stopping by i have ben a follower of you since you were in your beginning stages and very impressed with wat you have accomplished ...all my best with joyful envy suz

    ReplyDelete