Thursday, April 14, 2011

American Eagle?

The other day I was in a shopping mall and walked into American Eagle. It was a favorite store in high school and every now and then I pop in and find some cute things that I think I pull off. I love being able to find things at these stores because a. it's cheap and b. probably no one else my age thinks of shopping there so it's bound to be unique.

I put a little collection together of my favorite pieces:








I bought the bathing suit, and would love to buy everything else here!!
What do you think, would you shop AE?

6 comments:

  1. I stopped shopping after high school as well, but the past two seasons they've had great things! I got an adorable swim suit there as well last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't been to AE in ages, but i really like that bathingsuit..i might have to start checking it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i like that bag! I like going in there too, even though I am an old bat, but I have scored some cool goodies and I love their beachy vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shhhhh! dont tell everyone! AE is the best kept secret for those 25 plus since spanx! I do like shopping there. I can't always wear everything (woah low cut tops!!) but I do like their accessories, some tops and buy jeans their on occasions. Their price tags are very welcome after sevens and citiens prices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog today and I love it!

    ReplyDelete