Friday, October 22, 2010

Farmhouse Sinks

I love the look of farmhouse sinks, or apron-style front sinks - they add such a soft vintage look to a kitchen mixed in with modern day stainless steel appliances, chrome lighting fixtures, etc...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the kitchen below - it is my dream kitchen, white cabinets, wood floor, bamboo shades, a little greenery in the form of a chic topiary, carrara marble and stainless appliances. HEAVEN...
I'm really into farmhouse sinks, I love their vintage look and paired with a pretty fuacet nothing could be better in my book...


not sure why there are two here, but okay!




Have a great weekend everyone, Brian and I have movers coming to our apartment tomorrow so I will be a busy little bee!

9 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you! We revamped our kitchen last year and my only real wish was an apron sink, a pretty nickel faucet and marble on my island. It was worth every penny! I should post about it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty and makes me want to tidy up my cocina. good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore farmhouse sinks! I think they add such character! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put a farmhouse sink in my kitchen when I renovated it. I LOVE it...I can't imagine not having one now.

    Good luck with your move!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also a big fan of farmhouse sinks - put two in my last kitchen (one in butler's pantry) which, if you're interested, you can see in my This Old House post about my renovation. These kitchens are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE farmhouse sinks!! One day, hopefully I will add one to my kitchen! Your pictures are pure eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is NOTHING better than a farmhouse sink! I feel like that kitchen with TWO farmhouse sinks is just showing off. : )

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these sinks too. They give even a modern kitchen a rustic touch. Good luck with your movers! I haven't visited in a while, glad I did. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Your style of presentation is very impressive. I loved all of these posts. Farmhouse sinks apron-style add such a soft vintage look to a kitchen mixed in with modern day stainless steel appliances. Thanks a lot...

    Apron Sinks

    ReplyDelete