Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Being a Part of Breast Cancer Awareness

You know, with a cause comes great organizations and energy. I'm not sure any cause does that better than breast cancer awareness and what a very cool and inspiring movement it is. Everyone wants to be a part of PINK: football players wearing pink helmets, Ralph Lauren and his Pink Pony, one of my best friends, Lexie, running in the NYC marathon with The Pink Agenda,  Irwin Feld Design's Pretty in Pink 4 Life, and Stamford, Connecticut's very own Paint the Town Pink which I will be participating in tonight. The list could go on and on, but it makes me so happy that all of these people want to be a part of something so good, saving lives: mothers, sisters, friends, grandmothers, teachers, fathers, brothers of people going through this struggle. 

SO tonight, if you are in the Stamford, CT area, please become a part of Paint the Town Pink and attend Treats & Treasures at the United House Wrecking from 6-9. A large portion of all proceeds will go to Stamford Hospital's Mobile Mammography program and I will be there selling all sorts of Shorely Chic goodies and discounted Design Services


Hope to see you there!!! 

2 comments:

  1. What a great event! If I lived closer I would go! I hope that it has a wonderful turnout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful event!!
    Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete