Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chandeliers Inspired by the Sea

I'm funny about chandeliers - I feel like a good 75% are hideous and should be taken down (including the one in my rental apartment)...

With a little research however, I found some amazingly beautiful pieces that could be the perfect finishing touch for a room.

I google imaged chandeliers today and wanted to share some Shorely Chic Faves:

Currey and Company has a great selection of shell decorated chandeliers for purchase.

Beauties aren't they?


  1. They are beauties. So which one are you inspired to make with your lovely shells?

  2. To my also I like them very much. There is very interesting the collection that today you us present, I remain clearly with the first image ... elegant and very decorative,
    Have a nice day,

  3. I'm with you. Chandeliers can go heinous very easily. Good beachy picks. I still like a classic white coral chandy for the beach, (even though they've been overdone), I think they're pretty and simplistic.

  4. I agree with everyone.. these are great picks :)