Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Schuyler Samperton

I absolutely ADORE the eclectic designs of Schuyler Samperton - the pink in these first three photos really got me, I mean, this is what makes a good designer! Maybe I'm too "green" of a designer but I don't know how comfortable I would be selling magenta panels for the interior of what looks like an old English farmhouse, but Schuyler makes it work with flying colors = admiration. 




LOVE this aqua lamp to lighten up the dark wood lamp base. 









oh, and she's beautiful!

xoxo, Liz
images via samperton.com

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! And she has a cool name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful images...I love the room shots in the first cluster! Thanks so much for sharing!! xoxo http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete